- Language: English
- Intakes: Rolling Admissions
- Degree Awarded: Doctorate of Business Administration with Major in International Management.
- Exchange Program: Rotate between campuses. We offer the opportunity of studying in all of our campuses during the period of the doctorate program.
- Location: Geneva Campus and Barcelona Campus
- Stage 1 – Preliminary acceptance
The first stage is the approval of the applicant’s dossier whereby the following documents MUST be submitted (see D.B.A. REQUIREMENTS) The candidate, if the pre-review successful is positive, will continue through to the stage 2.
- Stage 2 – Submission of the Pre-Thesis report
Following approval of the dossier, the Pre-Thesis stage 2 then lasts for 2 semesters. During this period, the candidate is closely monitored but the work remains predominantly independent and must submit a pre-Thesis of a minimum of 20 pages. There is a thorough review by the academic committee and a decision is taken whether the candidate is eligible to continue.
At this point, the committee MUST ensure that the student who wishes to undertake the DBA Thesis has:
– A clear and precise title with the objective of solving a current dilemma.
– A topic involving a problem that needs in depth analysis and further research.
– Brief list of literature and books.
– Knowledge of outlining a bibliography.
- Stage 3 – Full Doctoral Thesis
Following completion of the Pre-Thesis, the candidate will be eligible to continue through to stage 2 for full implementation of the Doctorate program which requires 3 full publishable articles of a minimum of 20 pages or 200 pages thesis.
This stage will be a further minimum 2-3 years on average.
GBS’s selection process emphasises leadership potential, academic ability, personal qualities and competencies. We are looking for candidates with managerial experience, people skills and a proven academic record.
– Copy of Bachelor and Master Level diplomas
obtained with grade transcripts
– Completed application form with passport photo included
– Photocopy of all academic diplomas or certificates
– Official English exam results: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL IBT 70, proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years, or successful completion of the university’s admission examination.
– Photocopy of your passport
– Receipt for the payment of the application fee
– Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
– Recommendation letter